Monday, March 27, 2006

Erik's Drawings



Dear Octavia,

I'm glad you liked the blog. I walked down today to get the photos of the giant piƱata and went pass the volunteers and athletes parade, there are thousands of volunteers, it was amazing.

I have added two of Erik's drawings as you can see. He has done very well I think. But I am worried about his future homework schedule. He bought a new computer game today, "The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion". It is a fantasy adventure game. It has a reputation of being very addictive.

I have sent you, Trudi and Erik invitations to join this blog. It is fairly easy. You can post your own messages and photos. You could tell us about Sydney. I tried to ring you just before 9pm but received no answer. You were probably on the internet reading the blog :-)

That is great news you have worked out your trip home with Ryan and that you will be coming home together. BUT IT WILL BE VERY VERY SAD WE DON'T SEE YOU ON THE DAY YOU FLY HOME. Trudi and Erik had sad faces when they read your reply.

Love Gavin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home