Thursday, July 27, 2006

Letter from Dindy

Hi Taves, we received a letter from Dindy today that I thought you might like to know about:
"Dear All,
Greatly to my surprise I find I've been named as a finalist in the Australian Classical Music Awards for my CD Up the Creek! I have to go to Sydney on Monday August 7 for the presentation night, which will be broadcast live from 7-10:30pm on ABC Classic FM (109.5). We have to be there by 6pm - I hope there will be some sustenance along the way!
I'll be in Hans Music in Main Street Croydon on Friday August 4 from 10:30am - if any of you could drop by, I'd love to see you!
Octavia, I'd still love to have that session of watching the old movies with you - can you let me know some times when you might be available? I really want to do this!
Much love to all Dindy"

I thought I would write back to pass on our congratulations and mention you were away WWOOFING. Did you want me to mention anything about watching the old movies?

I hope you are having a good time, its a shame the Youth hostels much up the bookings so much. I am interested to see your photos of the castle and from the Daintree tour.

Love
Gavin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home