Sunday, July 02, 2006

Seed Potatoes are coming and stuff

Hi Taves,

I rang Bunnings this weekend, they said they don't have any seed potatoes at the moment but they are due to be delivered in a few weeks. Apparently the season for them is coming up, so that is good timing.

I did not prepare the garden this weekend but I did rake leaves around the herb garden, hopefully for the last time this year, the trees have finally dropped all their leaves. I will do around you balcony next week end.

Nanny is in Darwin and enjoying it and also Materanka, but not where we stayed because of Donny.

Erik is back at school tomorrow and spent the afternoon at Box Hill with friends, Maddie, Kelly and Sophie. He had a good time. They went to a pick you own hot pot shop where the lady spoke no English! Erik has finally had a better holiday then all his friends, he loved the holiday with you and raved about the healthy food you bought and made. Thanks.

Mum and I went to Knox and saw 10 canoes, it was a pleasant simple story. It was all filmed in Armen Land.

I am down to one birthday present then, I better think of others then!

Have you had a look at my Flickr site recently? I have scanned one old picture and was thinking of doing more, I was thinking of putting up the silly easter photos and explaining the story behind it. One has you with a slightly silly face, mostly laughing/smiling. Would you mind if I did?

I am off to see the new Superman movie tomorrow night with people from work, it is a free movie because of the work we have been doing with SMS movie information. It is the premier of a Sensis ad.

I also went out on Friday night with people from work as a sort of end-of-financial year celebration. This reminds me, you will need to send me your tax information, like your interest earned for the last 12 months. I think that is all, I will email if there is anything else.

I am glad you are helping Meridth with her garden, I think Meridth does not get much support. Could you send some photos of your work?

Love Gavin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home