Sunday, April 16, 2006

Raymond Island

Hi Taves,

We are back from Raymond Island. Erik drove the whole way, 4 hours with a couple of short breaks. Trudi and I were very impressed. The unit was very comfortable, 3 bedrooms with a kitchen and bathroom. There was no TV, but this was OK, we did lots of reading and had early nights. Erik read the Reserve Camera manual and took the black and white photo of me.


We also went on lots of bike rides, especially since the ferry was $7.00 for a return trip. Trudi even rode to Molly and Allans from the Island! We saw lots of kolola and even one near the Sims Restaurant. Erik's its photo and I took his taking the photo. I also saw a Wallaby while on my Sunday morning run.



I mentioned that you and Erik might go on a summer driving holiday and Erik thought it would be great. What do you think? You could book Youth Hostals.


I am glad you are feeling better and I hope you had a nice Easter.

Love Gavin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home