Sunday, April 02, 2006

Tom Van Der Feer

Hi Taves,


Grandma and Bob came over today for a birthday Roast and gave me a camera like yours! Erik took some photos and I think he will add some now he has joined the blog. By the way I have given you and Erik Admin access. So Blogger may look different next time you use it.

A while ago Trudi was doing a Google search on Tom Van Der Feer, Bob and Bill father and came across the web page: http://madelyn-harmony.buzznet.com/user/photos/?id=1411053 with the photo above displayed. Tom looks very much like Bill don't you think.

Trudi and I were not sure whether we should show it to Grandma or Bob since I think Bob holds a grudge against his father. Anyway we showed it today and mum was thrilled, Bob so so. Mum thought it was Tom her ex and said he had relatives in New York so the places, being a photographer and dates seem to match. Mum rang Trudi later and was trying to get Bob to bring up the page on the internet.

I thought you would like the dress and the fact she sang with Mary Martin, (not Carol Channing).

I planted the hollyhocks today, they were in need of planting with the roots growing out. It is starting to rain now in Melbourne which is good but it is also getting cooler, hopefully it will be warm enough for them to keep growing.

I took some photos of all you seedlings before planting. By the way you can click each photo to get a bigger view.



Poor old Strawberry had a shock today, while Trudi was reading the newspaper the chooks starting making lots of noise. Trudi went out and found Strawberry hanging upside down from the roof of the day shelter all limp. Trudi unhooked his spur and sat him on the ground. He did not move for a few minutes, I think he was in shock.

He was moving around as normal within half an hour, his girls kept close to him in this time because I think they sensed he was upset.

Did you see that Essendon beat Sydney yesterday? They played really well. Loyd kicked 8 goals. Does the AFL get much media coverage? Not much I assume.

Love Gavin

1 Comments:

Blogger https://www.facebook.com/DulaneyFilmProductionCoordinationPhilippines said...

I knew and worked with Tom Van Der Feer...NYC...'70s....a really great guy.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home