Friday, April 07, 2006

Sorry about the shortage of blogs



Sorry about there being no more blogs. It seems to have been a busy week and I have been tired most nights. I think it has been the end of daylight saving that caused it. On Thursday I went for a lunchtime jog (before the forecast hail), had a flu shot, then went to Mercury Testing Tools User Group meeting after work. So I was feeling a bit tried.

I have included a photo from my birthday to cheer you up.

I hope you enjoy Newcastle much more on the week end. You should write about the youth hostels and tell us what they are like. Are there notice boards of people wanting rides, activities going on?

Trudi and found an emerging writers festival this week-end and we may go in on Sunday to the city. Trudi is also considering joining an on-line CAE writing course.

Love you very much Tavia, I will write more over the week-end. Visiting Emily sounds like a good idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home